The future of Get Your Wigle On looks extremely exciting as we plan to grow and develop several areas of our company. Take a look below at some of the exciting career opportunities we are currently looking to fill and information on how to submit your application.
JOIN THE TEAM
ABOUT the COMPANY
Get Your Wigle On is a multi award-winning musical theatre company in Shrewsbury with a small team of energetic, hard-working and passionate individuals. Our company runs from a studio in the heart of Shrewsbury’s town centre and offers dance, drama and musical theatre classes to all ages. We perform multiple productions at Theatre Severn as well as showcasing local talent at other venues and events across the year. Formed in 2012, the company has grown over the last 10 years and continues to look at new ways to inspire and create theatrical training and performances for all ages.
WIGLE TEAM MEMBER / ASSISTANT TUTOR: (added 7/06/23)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join our team of creatives. The ideal candidate will have a love for musical theatre and an extensive interest in all areas of our favourite art form! The full time role will assist us in sessions - working with children, teens and adults to prepare for performances and productions throughout the year. An experience of working with children would be advantageous.
Working on productions in rehearsals with our directors and choreographers is just one part of this awesome job role. We are also looking to find someone who is able to assist in one or more of the following areas... (skills and experience in these areas are not essential but an interest and willingness to develop into the role is.)
- Video editing - working on creating social media posts as well as a part of our Saturday session.
- Sound editing - working on voice reels and social media content.
- Marketing - developing and creating social content as well as marketing materials for our classes and productions.
- Prop making - working on creating awesome props to add to our ever growing collection
- Costume development - helping to create and maintain costumes
- Community liaison - working with members of the community to deliver more opportunities for people to get involved with and have access to musical theatre.
- Administration assistant - working on helping to organise hires of our extensive costume, prop and set collection.
Working hours - 32 - 38 hours a week Tuesday - Saturday. (Please note Saturday mornings are vital for this job position)
Pay - Salaried and dependant on experience.
A DBS check and full Child Protection training certificates will need to obtained following job offer prior to commencement of employment.
Candidates should ideally be aged 21+ and have experience within the performing arts industry.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please email CV's to email@example.com by Friday 23rd June midday. Interviews will be held week commencing 26th June within day time hours. You are also required to send a cover letter detailing areas of our business that are of most interest to you and what areas you could see yourself being an asset in. CV's without a cover letter will not be considered.